Job no: 499707
Work type: Contract
Categories: Economic Growth, Infrastructure, Project Management Consulting, Corporate Functions / Administration
TetraTech International Development (formerly WYG International) is delivering the FCDO-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF), a technical assistance facility which aims to improve the lives of some of Nigeria’s most impoverished people by enhancing the way infrastructure is designed and delivered in the country.
The UKNIAF programme is active across the Power sector, the Federal Road network, and Infrastructure Finance. Working with the Federal Government of Nigeria, selected state governments and the wider international community, UKNIAF aims to catalyse a transformational change in livelihoods across Nigeria by unblocking obstacles to growth.
UKNIAF’s Infrastructure Finance Component is committed to developing a $3 billion pipeline of bankable private sector financed projects, at least $1 billion of which will be at or close to financial close by 2023.
- Coordinating stakeholders, activities, documents
- Support the preparation of Reports, Executive Summaries, Presentations and Spreadsheets
- Maintaining project document platforms and team collaboration tools
- Maintaining meeting notes, discussion takeaways, key actions
- Liaising with partners for key information and activities
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s)
- Ensure the quality of outputs meet the client’s requirements in a timely manner
- Contribute towards monthly and quarterly progress updates, ad-hoc reporting, and knowledge products
- Ensure that all necessary evidence required for the relevant submission is secured and referenced in/with report submissions
- Maintain a record of all evidence of work in Progress Documents so that they may be furnished to the client upon request
- Good quality of written reports and PPT presentations
- Ensure the sensitive handling of confidential information
Summary of person profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (Required); Master’s Degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage
- Must have strong demonstrable report writing, PPT, Excel, and communication skills, including proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, presentations, summaries, etc.) and to a range of stakeholder audiences. The quality of writing and communication is important.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and/or delivery of infrastructure projects at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Exceptional oral and writing communication skills, with demonstrable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills, and be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and internet tools.
- Experience in working on Aid/Donor-funded projects (UK-funded programmes is a strong advantage)
The position is based in Abuja, Nigeria
Coffey, A Tetra Tech Company, has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the world, including the UK’s Department for International Development, Foreign Commonwealth Office, and the European Union. Our people are focused on improving lives by working side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance.
Coffey is part of Tetra Tech, a global family of experts providing international development services in over 13 key practice areas in over 100 countries around the world. Tetra Tech serves the major aid markets in the UK and Europe, as well as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of state, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and multilateral development banks.
Coffey has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all of our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Advertised: 08 Jun 2022 W. Central Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Jul 2022 W. Central Africa Standard Time